Community InformationMarin County, CA
- 1125 Sir Francis Drake Boulevard Operating Company, Llc
- 5th Ave Health Care Center
- Interactive Medical Specialist
- Marin Convalescent & Rehabilitation Hospital
- Northern California Presbyterian Homes And Services, Inc
- Novato Community Hosp Billing
- Sutter Health
- Sutter Terra Urgent Care
- Marin County Department of Health and Human Services The mission of the Marin County Department of Health and Human Services (H&HS) is to promote and protect the health, well being, self-sufficiency and safety of all people of Marin. The Department of Health and Human Services (H&HS) provides a full range of public health and human services programs for the citizens of Marin County.
- Marin General Hospital Marin General Hospital opened in May 1952 in Greenbrae, CA, and is the largest acute care hospital in Marin County and accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. MGH provides primary and secondary levels of care in addition to the Marin Cancer Institute and the Marin Heart Institute
- American Medical Response (AMR) AMR serves more communities and customers than any other private ambulance service provider in the nation. But more importantly, AMR's employees serve their local communities on a personal basis, as part of the community where they live and work. As medical professionals and as neighbors, your needs are our concerns.
- Kaiser Hospital San Rafael (KSR)
- Novato Community Hospital (NCH) Healing Healthcare is our commitment to provide behavioral standards and an environment to meet our mission, value and vision. Patients score our staff particularly high on Healing Healthcare attributes: the warmth and caring shown to patients and their families, our sensitivity and responsiveness to the needs of patients and their families, and our inclusion of patients and families in care decisions. Our Healing Healthcare philosophy was adopted in 1994 and continues today through ongoing staff education and performance evaluations.
- China Camp State Park
- Tomales Bay State Park
- Marin CountyDivision of Parks & Landscape Services Bastrop State Park is 3503.7 total acres (land acreage, 3493; water acreage, 10); approximately 30 miles southeast of Austin in Bastrop County. It is the site of the famous "Lost Pines," an isolated timbered region of loblolly pine and hardwoods. The park was acquired by deeds from the city of Bastrop and private owners from 1933 to 1935; the park opened in 1937. Additional acreage was acquired in 1979.
- Angel Island (State Park) A brief ferry trip from San Francisco, Tiburon, Vallejo, or Oakland/Alameda, this former Civil War camp preserves many of its wooden army buildings. It was next a jumping-off point for soldiers returning from the World War II Pacific campaigns and later home to a Nike missile base. The island offers campsites, biking and hiking trails, bike rentals and sea kayak tours with breathtaking views.
- China Camp (State Park) Site of the Bay Area's last Chinese shrimpfishing village-dating to the 1880s-this park offers 30 developed walk-in campsites. But most come to watch the multitudes of birds, hike, swim, fish, boat, or windsurf.
- Marconi Conference Center (State Historic Park) has a rich human history that dates back hundreds of years. From the pre-historic villages of the Coastal Miwok to the farming communities of today, the Tomales Bay ecosystem has supported the livelihoods of thousands of people.
- Mount Tamalpais (State Park) This park's twisting road to the 2,571-foot summit is a paradise for hikers and bicyclists. It has 16 developed walk-in campsites, and 10 rustic cabins perch on a bluff overlooking the Pacific. Accessible picnicking and cabin; annual Mountain Play. (415) 388-2070
- Olompali (State Historic Park) This park was the site of the largest Coast Miwok villages. The discovery of a 16th-century English coin suggests possible contact with Sir Francis Drake. Day use only. Accessible picnicking. (415) 892-3383
- Samuel P. Taylor (State Park) Enjoy open hillsides with hiking, mountain biking, and equestrian trails, creeks, canyons, and thriving redwoods. Some accessible campsites, 2 group camps, an equestrian camp, accessible picnic area and trail. (415) 488-9897
- Tomales Bay (State Park) is a 6800 acre estuary located on the central California coast approximately 40 miles northwest of San Francisco. It is twelve miles long and relatively shallow, occupying the seaward end of a rift valley created by the San Andreas fault.
- Auditor-Controller The mission of the Auditor-Controller is Office is to serve the Marin County community by providing excellent and responsive fiscal leadership, advocating financial integrity and accountability in county government through the monitoring and reporting of financial performance, promoting economy and efficiency, safeguarding public funds, and fulfilling the many legal mandates of the office.
- County Clerk
- Marin County District Attorney The Marin District Attorney has taken aggressive steps to address the issues facing the expanding senior Marin population.
- Marin County Sheriff's Office
- Marin County Fire department
- Treasurer-Tax Collector is an elected position. The mandate of the office is to receive, safeguard, and invest County, Schools, and Special District funds, to collect taxes and revenues, and to probate estates for County residents when required as public administrator.
- SMART (Sonoma-Marin Area Rail Transit Rail District)
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Marin County Airport at Gnoss Field The Marin County Airport is staffed and maintained by the County's Public Works Department (DPW) for the benefit of the flying public. With a 3300' lighted runway, parallel-lighted taxiway and GPS approach Gnoss is ready to serve the needs of the community 24 hrs/day. The airport is attended days and night security is on duty all nights. Gnoss Field CTAF is 123.075 mhz. Fuel is offered by concession (EMC Petroleum) in both 100LL and Jet A grades.
- (BGF) Blue and Gold Fleet Blue & Gold Fleet is the Bay Area's largest provider of ferry and water excursion services.
- GGT (Golden Gate Bridge, Highway and Transportation District) Based in San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge, Highway and Transportation District operates the Golden Gate Bridge, and two public transit systems: Golden Gate Transit buses and Golden Gate Ferry. Last year 40 million vehicles crossed the Golden Gate Bridge and 11 million customers rode the transit systems.
- Marin County Free Library Marin County Free Library
- Belvedere-Tiburon Library Combines the innovations and technical advances of today with the warmth and accessibility of the best of traditional community centered libraries.
- Larkspur Public Library The newest MARINet member library, online December 3, 2001. We are a cozy library with historic charm and friendly service dedicated to enriching the lives of all who use it.
- Mill Valley Public Library Providing the opportunity for knowledge and personal enrichment; a variety of materials and resources reflecting the needs of the community; and encourages children to read.
- San Anselmo Library This newly renovated Carnegie Library has preserved the small-town, friendly feeling it's had since it was built in 1915.
- San Rafael Public Library A user-friendly library with historic roots in the community.
- Art Works Downtown, Inc.
- Elly Simmons Elly paints her love and exuberance towards life. She paints not only what brings her happiness, but also what moves her to sorrow or to anger. She paints to protest injustice, but also to celebrate the beauty of existence.
- Ross Valley Winery Grape juice, passion and alchemy distinguish the fine winemaking at Ross Valley Winery.
- Golden Gate Opera Golden Gate Opera provides professional, inspiring opera performances for opera enthusiasts, families and children in a variety of settings, as well as numerous outreach programs focusing on broadening area students' fine-arts experiences and inspiring at risk youth.